Shipping and Receiving Clerk


Manufacturing and Production

Advert ID




Job Type




Salary Range

Up to CAD13.00/hr

No. of Openings


Branch Information

Halifax, NS - (CAN) 1718 Argyle Street Suite 230 NS Halifax , NS B3J 3N6



Job Description

Shipping & Receiving Warehouse Clerk- Waterville, NS

On behalf of our client, Manpower is seeking a full-time Shipping & Receiving Warehouse Clerk in Waterville, Nova Scotia. Are you looking for a full-time job with Monday-Friday, day time hours? Do you need a set schedule that is consistent from week to week? Are you skilled in clerical tasks but also have the ability to do heavy lifting? Manpower has the challenge you've been looking for.

Your day will be fast paced, and you will work closely with your team. You will spend approx. 70% of your time "on the floor" working on your feet and the other 30% of the time working on the computer. You enjoy working with others and don't mind using your brain-power while getting a little dirty.

This position offers you:

* Full time, day-time hours - Monday-Friday, 7:30-4:00

* On-going, full time contract position

* No more late nights or weekends

* A tenure bonus paid out every 6 months

* Starting pay rate of $13.00/hour + 4% vacation

* We also offer an 'earn as you learn' training program that allows you to earn pay increases as you learn more about the different skills and job duties

Your daily tasks will involve:

* Counting parts and monitor tool crib inventory

* Lifting and moving parts and offloading trucks (typically 25 lbs. but could be up to 50lbs)

* Preparing tools and parts for shipping (creating shipping documents, boxing product, labeling)

* Receiving parts and tools

* Helping out the rest of the team with their tasks

* A mix of lifting, clerical duties and shipping/receiving

What we are looking for:

* Able to lift 25-50lbs throughout the day

* Data entry skills (computer competence)

* Customer service skills (in person/ on phone)

* Ability to work well with others as well as independently

* Understanding of Microsoft Excel

* Attention to detail and organizational skills

* Clean criminal record

* Forklift training is an asset, but not mandatory as not all works need to use one

Apply today! Submit your resume directly to this posting or email it to [email protected]

Manpower offers associates valuable work experience, opportunities for training & development, and professional advice. Manpower also has great perks for associates including discounts on hotels, home & auto insurance, apparel, and much more!

ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.