Job Type :
Monday, 24 April 2017
One of our Retail Clients located in the GTA is looking for an Assistant Manager of Food Operations who would be responsible for the planning, coordination and store activities pertaining to the promotion of the brand and the development of a positive customer experience. This successful incumbent would be able to demonstrate superior leadership skills within a food services environment, as well as positively promote the brand, the customer experience and foster stills which would promote a positive team environment,] and create an engaged and motivated service team.
You will be responsible for;
* Coordinating the entire restaurant operation
* Delivering superior guest services and ensuring absolute customer satisfaction
* Responding efficiently to customer complaints
* Enforcing and offering the best quality of products possible
* Organizing and supervising shifts and the daily store operations and scheduling
* Estimating consumption, forecasting requirements and maintaining store inventory
* Successfully promote and publicize the brand
* Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
* Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
* 2+ years' experience in a supervisory role within a food services environment
* 2+ years' experience managing / leading in a restaurant atmosphere
* Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software
* Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
* Acute financial management skills
* This position requires the successful applicant to travel between Oakville, Mississauga and Etobicoke.
* You must have daily access to a vehicle
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.