Job Type :
Tuesday, 28 March 2017
Calling all Receptionist Professionals! Imagine yourself as the voice of a major company. You are the first impression that visitors get of the organization. Your communication and customer skills add to the company's success. And you're appreciated and rewarded for it. You're also earning pay worthy of your expertise and can depend on a full benefits package. If that's your vision, Manpower has work for you.
As a Front Desk Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, employee performs administrative and office support activities. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving, welcoming and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing, and faxing, managing paper work. Moderate software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
This is a full time (40 hours) position, Monday to Friday, from 7.30 am to 4 pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, filing and copying.
* Answer and direct phone calls. Take and forward messages
* Greet and direct visitors. Provide general support to them.
* Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
* Receive, register, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
* Perform data entry and scan documents.
* Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
* Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
* Any additional administrative task assigned by Supervisor.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Must have superior written and verbal communication skills.
* Must possess strong organizational skills, both analytically and problem solving and the ability to work with confidential documents.
* Good communication skills.
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), Email (Google mail), Internet.
* Attention to detail, being well-organized and structured.
* 1-3 years working experience. Min. 6-12 months of administrative experience in an office environment in the same role is an advantage.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent is a plus.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
To apply visit www.Manpower.com, fill out your profile, then call the office, 805-983-1300, for an in person interview.