Job Type :
Tuesday, 28 March 2017
Workforce Management CW would assist in the development and daily monitoring of Contact Center related activity. Main focus in on the contact center tool Aspect; setting up the templates, entering the data, and analyzing the results.
A phone screen will be conducted by FEPOC staff prior to a technical, face-to-face assessment and interview.
Projected Level of Effort:
1. 40 hours per week from date of hire through three months (April-June with review and option to continue, with review on monthly intervals. These are anticipated dates of assignment and that the assignment may be terminated by SBPASC at any time, with or without notice.
* Analyze, monitor, and evaluate the Support Services workforce by monitoring activities on a real-time basis
* Create schedules and provide regular reports to management on workload and workforce
* Define both long-term strategies and ever-changing short-term and immediate workforce needs
* Handle shift change requests and monitor new hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs
* Provide task management for workforce coordinators on scheduling and shift change request activities
* Update and maintain scheduling database
* Research, recommend, and implement call center technology and process improvements to reduce overall costs
* Candidate must demonstrate solid knowledge of Health Care Claims processing and call center management.
* Data Analysis: Produce adhoc reports to provide detailed analysis of call center operations. Identify areas of opportunity, trends and detailed statistical analysis at the individual, team, business unit, product, and departmental level. Ensures critical performance standards are met by proving management with ongoing updates on the overall performance of the call center. Communicates performance trends and impact on goal achievements.
Candidate must have deep knowledge/experience in using various requirements analysis techniques such as:
1. Contact Center Processes and Metrics
a. Develop daily productivity reports
b. Develop daily attendance reports
c. Develop monthly productivity reports
d. Develop monthly attendance reports
Aspect Tool: Extensive knowledge of this Contact Center Tool
1. Template development for Associates
2. Data entry of Associate working schedules; arrival, lunch, breaks, and departures. Approximately 22 Associates with 8 entries each.
3. Analysis of data and trend management
1. Genesys: Extensive knowledge
2. RTA: Knowledge of and ability to use tool immediately
3. CCPlus: Knowledge of and ability to use tool immediately
* Candidate must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills to:
o Conduct walkthroughs with internal and external teams.
o Communicate with various level of Leadership
o Ability to train Supervisors and Leads on the functionality of the resources tools.
* Project Management- design, planning, and implementation of projects. Be a technical resource and subject matter expert for operations to ensure consistent business/operational goals are met. Candidate must have knowledge of and experience in Contact Center environments.
* Knowledge of or skills to perform data analytics, e.g., knowledge of basic Excel