North Kansas City
Job Type :
Tuesday, 28 March 2017
Sign Production Specialist
A Production Specialist must be able to produce and install various types of high quality signage and
marketing graphics. You will work with a variety of materials, vinyls and substrates and manage
customers in a courteous and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Produce all types of signs.
* Mask, weed and apply vinyl to various substrates.
* Print, mount, trim and finish various digital graphics and signage.
* Must be able to use an X-Acto knife, ruler and multiple tools with ease.
* Properly load and use a cold pressure laminator following standard safety precautions.
* Load and cut vinyl on a plotter.
* Load media, inks and generate quality prints from digital print equipment.
* Move raw materials, sheets and roll goods for manufacturing.
* Operate a vertical panel saw using standard safety procedures.
* Maintain machinery in good working order.
* Accurately fill in sign layout forms, price estimates and invoices.
* Travel to different locations within the community to preview work areas, give estimates
and install various types of signs.
* Apply vehicle and window graphics.
* Keep a running inventory of all stock, tools and supplies.
* Maintain an organized, clean and professional store appearance at all times. Sweep, take out trash.
* Must be computer knowledgeable and willing to learn to be proficient in various software programs.
* Must also pass basic math and spelling tests.
* Must be able to climb a ladder while lifting signs.
* Must be able to retrieve various types of substrates from a substrate rack including the
* Must be in good physical condition and be able to lift over 70 lbs.
If interested, please apply and reach out to Steven at 816.221.0795.