Job Type :
Monday, 13 February 2017
Manpower is currently seek a high energy and detail oriented Staffing Consultant to work internally in the Altoona Pennsylvania branch. Do you have at least 3 years of current and consistent work experience in human resources, business, recruiting, or high-level customer service? This job may be for you! Our goal is to help our clients (the businesses in the community) WIN in the changing world of work.
Primary Responsibilities: The selected candidate will be responsible for working with market partners and potentially other vendors to recruit, interview, qualify, assess, and submit candidates for job placements. The Staffing Consultant is responsible the HR support of over 200 assigned temporary associates. Additionally, the Staffing Consultant must work with a sense of urgency to provide solutions and customer service to over 50 active business clients at any given time.
Essential jobs duties include but are not limited to:
- The Staffing Consultant will leverage existing pools of candidates to identify and place qualified candidates based on client needs and requirements
- Ensure the best-fit match using standard practices and technology that meets our client's demands efficiently and timely
- Searching and shortlisting candidates from Manpower database and talent pools
- Working with in-market partners and vendors to execute client specific validation requirements, including client interviews, background checks, assessments and drug screens
- Offering the candidate the job and facilitating on boarding activities
- Working with the Client Account Manager to ensure placement and order fulfillment satisfaction
- Generating leads and passing them along to the Client Account Manager
- Responsible for talent and permanent placement consultative sales either by generating orders or receiving orders from clients through other sources.
Skills and requirements include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to multi-task and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to pay attention to detail and double check.
- Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others
- Ability to find and apply client-specific requirements
- Ability to navigate within the Manpower systems
- Ability to evaluate candidate qualifications through the use of resumes, interviews, assessments staff
If you are interested in the position, please apply directly to this job advertisement.
We are an EOE/AA Employer and do not discriminate against applicants who are women, minority, veterans or on the basis of disability, sexual orientation or gender identity