Job Type :
Tuesday, 28 March 2017
Commercial Leasing Manager
With over 55 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies. In tandem with our client, a leading and well respected Canadian financial services company, Manpower is seeking Commercial Leasing Manager, to fulfill a temporary 12 month contract in Calgary.
In this role, as a Commercial Leasing Manager you will report to the Leasing Director and will be accountable for leasing a portfolio of properties to prospective tenants and retaining existing tenants through excellent service and relationship building initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting in the development and implementation of targeted marketing programs
* Liaising with brokers and prospective tenants; showing available suites, providing accurate and timely information, pricing, ensuring suites are competitively priced and shown to their best advantage
* Preparing, reviewing and negotiating proposals, offers to lease, lease agreements, amendments and recommendations for approval
* Preparing accurate leasing activity reports; quarterly reports, market reports, budgets, budget reforecasts and internal reporting
* Generating new prospects for available space by maintaining constant contact with tenants and real estate brokers
* Sourcing and canvassing other prospects directly
* Initiating and overseeing the coordination of broker and promotional events
* Establishing and maintaining a wide network of real estate industry relationships through participation in various leasing related organizations and gatherings
* Maximizing property net income through tenant retention strategies and working in collaboration with Marketing and Property Management
* Performing other lease management tasks as required
Successful candidates require:
* Post-secondary degree in a related/relevant field
* 3+ years' commercial leasing experience; candidates must have this experience to be considered for this role
* Experience with selling, negotiating and financial management as broker and/or landlord representative
* Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships internally and externally
* Understanding of real estate valuation models
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Ability to be flexible to meet changing situations, demands and environments
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to write reports, proposals and presentations
* Strong knowledge of relevant legal documents; leases, sublease agreements, indemnity agreements, consent forms and knowledge of real estate markets and trends
* Own vehicle; must be able to travel to properties across the Greater Calgary Area
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or contact us at 403-269-6936 and ask for our Office Team.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.