Job Type :
Friday, 24 March 2017
Front Desk Receptionist-Physical Therapy
Job Description: Provides a wide range of administrative and office support activities. Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Schedule Monday-Friday Hours ranging from 7am-6pm
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Communicate with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints
* Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
* Compile, copy, sort and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
* Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines and personal computer.
* Inventory and order materials, supplies and services.
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Answer and direct incoming calls following proper phone procedures and policies.
* Must be able to handle rapidly changing situations.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Oral, written and computer skills must be excellent.
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
* Assumes other responsibilities as required or requested by upper management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
* Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
* Exceptional telephone skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication as well as listening skills.
* Should enjoy working with clients and developing healthy relationships
* Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with employees
* Good knowledge on all company services and products.
* Team work, good attitude, organize, detail oriented
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
* Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English and have proper grammatical speech.
* Computer Knowledge- Microsoft office (Word/ Excel/ Power point/Outlook)
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1.High School or equivalent
2.Excellent Phone skills
3.Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
Job Type: Full-time
* High school or equivalent
* Customer Service: 1 year
Please apply online at www.manpower.com or call 304.346.9617
Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.