Job Type :
Friday, 10 March 2017
Manpower, a global leader in the staffing industry for over 60 years, is seeking a Sales Manager for a permanent position in Edmonton. Our client, a non-profit organization, is looking for a strategic thinker with a strong sales and fund development background.
Reporting to the Director, the Sales Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of sales goals. You will be expected to:
* Create and monitor budgets in order to meet business goals
* Support strategic planning
* Implement and oversee operational standards and procedures
* Building, promote and maintain community relationships with key groups
* Develop strategies to expand revenue sources
* Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistency
* Recruit, train and orient staff. Coach, mentor and develop the team
* Facilitate regular meetings
* Conduct performance appraisals and safety inspections
Successful candidates will have:
* Post-secondary education in business, not-for-profit management or related
* 5+ years of fund development experience
* 3+ years of management experience
* Knowledge of accounting cycles and registered charities
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent People and leadership skills
* Ability to work with all levels of personnel within an organization
* Exceptional planning and organizational skills
If you are interested in applying for Sales Manager in Edmonton, click on APPLY or submit your resume at www.manpower.ca . You can also email us your application citing "Sales Manager" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact our offices if you have any further questions at 780.420.0110.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.