Job Type :
Friday, 03 February 2017
Unite talent with opportunity. Manpower is currently hiring temp to hire Forklift Operators to work for leading companies in the Hagerstown area! Apply today, register at Manpower.com, and then call 301-739-4567.
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, and transportation or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles.
- Install protective devices, such as bulkheads, bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
1st shift 8am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday, $12 per hour. Sit down forklift experience required.
2nd shift, 4x10 hour shifts per week, rotating schedule, 3:30pm - 1:30am, $14 per hour. Stand up forklift and freezer experience desired.