Employee's needed for Retread Facility in Taylor


Manufacturing and Production

Advert ID




Job Type




Salary Range


No. of Openings


Branch Information

Farmington Hills, MI - (USA) 1000 Town Center Suite 1000 MI Southfield , MI 48075-1227

Branch Phone Number


Job Description

Manpower is looking to fill three position for a retread facility ASAP!

These positions require working in an industrial environment, have to be able to work in a loud and dirty atmosphere.

- Forklift Operator/Laborer/Warehouse Worker: $14 an hour, 6AM-2:30PM 70% of this job is loading and unloading semi truck tires onto trucks, the other 30% would be stacking the tires, this is a physical position. Must have a resume and the ability to interview.

- Retread Technician: $13 an hour, 3:00AM-1:30PM Monday-Friday, some Saturday, position requires retreading semi truck tires, this is a physical position.

- Service Department Laborer: $13.00 an hour 8:00AM-4:30PM, Dismounting Semi Truck Tires, after hire in Chauffeur License is required, this could potentially turn into a driving position. Have to be able to work in a fast paced environment.

All positions require pre-employment drug screens and background checks.

These positions are temp to hire!

Call today and ask for Shelby Kaczur or email Shelby.Kaczur@manpower.com